Today I got to wear my teacher hat and my lawyer hat at the same time. Thank you to the local ProVisors chapter for inviting me to speak. Thank you to my colleagues for welcoming me and engaging with me[...]read more
In other news, Super Lawyers Magazine has named me to their 2019 list of Illinois Super Lawyers®. I am grateful for my peers for nominating me. It means a great deal to have their trust and respect. According to their[...]read more
Can I be in two places at once? Yes! I’ve just opened a second location at Chicago’s uber (not Uber) tech hub Merchandise Mart. I’m really there and just down the hall from 1871 and Matter, and steps from the[...]read more
On a more personal note, thank you, Mom, for always carrying my business cards with you. They helped you reclaim your lost wallet in Paris 20 years ago, and they put me in touch with a prospective client at your[...]read more
These days, everyone seems to want to be a startup, or help startups get started. The term “startup” is so overused it has become cliche. Public and private organizations everywhere have jumped on the bandwagon, offering classes on how to[...]read more
I am trying to position my law firm as an alternative to independent inventors who may not be able to afford “downtown” law firm prices. However, I am finding myself fielding many inquiries from people who may have great ideas, but[...]read more
- Can you guess the patent? An intellectual property scavenger hunt
- Law Office open for business as usual – video conferencing and other online services available
- How to get the most value from your new patented product – Patent Marking!
- Lesley Wallerstein named 2020 Illinois Super Lawyer
- New Year, new trademark! Have you done your trademark search?