Lesley Wallerstein has again been selected to the 2020 Illinois Super Lawyers list. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor. This[...]read more
Local high school students set to receive second utility patent – Reflections on the value of an MIT education
It’s been quiet on the website, but things are really popping at the office. I’ve got 4 patents coming in October 15: three design patents for illuminated motorcycle engine guards and a utility patent for twist-free cling wrap. This is[...]read more
You may not know that, in a former life, I actually taught high school science. I could not get enough of sharing my love of life science and technology with others. So, I decided to do it professionally. I took[...]read more
It’s been quiet on the blog, but the last two months have been busy making clients happy. Two more patents issued: one for a new percussion musical instrument and the other for a clever sun shield for the face. Many[...]read more
In other news, Super Lawyers Magazine has named me to their 2019 list of Illinois Super Lawyers®. I am grateful for my peers for nominating me. It means a great deal to have their trust and respect. According to their[...]read more
- Can you guess the patent? An intellectual property scavenger hunt
- Law Office open for business as usual – video conferencing and other online services available
- How to get the most value from your new patented product – Patent Marking!
- Lesley Wallerstein named 2020 Illinois Super Lawyer
- New Year, new trademark! Have you done your trademark search?