Can I be in two places at once? Yes! I’ve just opened a second location at Chicago’s uber (not Uber) tech hub Merchandise Mart. I’m really there and just down the hall from 1871 and Matter, and steps from the[...]read more
In trade secret news, Col. Sanders’ nephew showed the Chicago Tribune what he believes to be Kentucky Fried Chicken’s long-held secret recipe. Joe Ledington found the hand-written list on the back of the will of Sanders’ second wife. KFC officials would not confirm[...]read more
- Lesley Wallerstein named 2020 Illinois Super Lawyer
- New Year, new trademark! Have you done your trademark search?
- Lesley Wallerstein Teaches Chicago ProVisors Attorney Group about Intellectual Property Law
- Six of one, half dozen of patents and trademarks
- Local high school students set to receive second utility patent – Reflections on the value of an MIT education