In my line of work, people take their ideas very seriously. Frankly, that’s why my job exists. Patents and trademarks help people protect what they create. You get a patent or a trademark, then threaten to sue anyone who copies[...]read more
Here’s how a little civlity, humility and professionalism averted what could have been a lengthy and expensive trademark dispute. We should all strive to follow their example; I wish they could all go this smoothly. It wasn’t really a course,[...]read more
- Can you guess the patent? An intellectual property scavenger hunt
- Law Office open for business as usual – video conferencing and other online services available
- How to get the most value from your new patented product – Patent Marking!
- Lesley Wallerstein named 2020 Illinois Super Lawyer
- New Year, new trademark! Have you done your trademark search?