These are among the most frequent questions I hear. Many of my clients have heard of doing a patent search. Some have even started one themselves. This article will explain what a patent search is, the benefits of doing one,[...]read more
We are so happy to hear another client will be receiving her patent in under a year. It was my client’s idea to expedite her application. We did a patent search, and found nothing. We decided to go ahead and[...]read more
Many clients come to me stoked about a new product they’ve created. Their enthusiasm is contagious, I must admit, and this is truly the best part of my practice. They’ve never seen it anywhere. They’ve done a search on Google[...]read more
- Lesley Wallerstein named 2020 Illinois Super Lawyer
- New Year, new trademark! Have you done your trademark search?
- Lesley Wallerstein Teaches Chicago ProVisors Attorney Group about Intellectual Property Law
- Six of one, half dozen of patents and trademarks
- Local high school students set to receive second utility patent – Reflections on the value of an MIT education