Let’s face it, many, most or all of us are going to be landlocked for the next couple weeks. I am going to do my part by working remotely and spending more time in the great outdoors. I am not[...]read more
You may not know that, in a former life, I actually taught high school science. I could not get enough of sharing my love of life science and technology with others. So, I decided to do it professionally. I took[...]read more
Thrilled to be invited back for another presentation with Robb Barton’s Engineering Design & Development class at Niles North High School. They will learn what patents are, what patents can (and cannot) do, whether they can patent software, the benefits of[...]read more
As a parent or guardian, your To-Do List to prepare for college, a gap year or simply having an adult child, is not complete without having your young adult review and execute an Illinois Power of Attorney for Health Care[...]read more
- Can you guess the patent? An intellectual property scavenger hunt
- Law Office open for business as usual – video conferencing and other online services available
- How to get the most value from your new patented product – Patent Marking!
- Lesley Wallerstein named 2020 Illinois Super Lawyer
- New Year, new trademark! Have you done your trademark search?