Almost seven years into this practice, one of my most frequent questions remains: “how can I patent my app?” There seems to be an app for everything and anything you need: dating, buying groceries, learning quantum physics and choosing the[...]read more
- Lesley Wallerstein named 2020 Illinois Super Lawyer
- New Year, new trademark! Have you done your trademark search?
- Lesley Wallerstein Teaches Chicago ProVisors Attorney Group about Intellectual Property Law
- Six of one, half dozen of patents and trademarks
- Local high school students set to receive second utility patent – Reflections on the value of an MIT education