The Law Office is open for business as usual, but our clients’ health and safety come first. If you need services, we are available online. We continue to offer video conferencing, secure online payments, and secure online document transfer. Do[...]read more
“Although parts of the federal government have experienced a lapse in appropriated funding, the USPTO remains open for business as normal. This is possible because the agency has access to prior-year fee collections, which enables the USPTO to continue normal[...]read more
The law office celebrated its 6th anniversary this summer. We continue to grow, strengthen and diversify. We opened a second, satellite, office in the celebrated Merchandise Mart, in downtown Chicago. Six patents issued. These represented inventions in the fields of[...]read more
This is probably my most frequently asked question. It is a very important one, too. A patent is a very powerful legal document. It gives you the right to sue someone for making, using, selling or importing your product without[...]read more
The Boston Athletic Association (BAA) lost its bid to stop Velocity, LLC to register a trademark in “Marathon Monday” for athletic apparel. The Trademark Trial and Appeals Board ruled that while BAA is synonymous with, and therefore has trademark rights[...]read more
- Can you guess the patent? An intellectual property scavenger hunt
- Law Office open for business as usual – video conferencing and other online services available
- How to get the most value from your new patented product – Patent Marking!
- Lesley Wallerstein named 2020 Illinois Super Lawyer
- New Year, new trademark! Have you done your trademark search?